Here are the prerequisites for adding participants to your course:
All students you want to add to a course must have accounts created on your platform first.
Also, you must have created
- at least one course with lessons, added to that package;
- at least one schedule for your course.
To add participants to your course:
- Log into your Learning Management System with your Organisation / Administrator account.
- Click on Courses from the left-side menu.
- Look for the course where you want to add participants.
- Once there, click on either the Add Participants (if you want to enroll individual students) or Add Groups icon (if you want to enroll a whole group of students at once).
- A new window will appear, where you can select the participants/groups, and then select the Schedule for those participants.
- Press Save. You will then see a message denoting that you’ve enrolled the participants successfully.
For a full walkthrough on how the process works, including screenshots, please check the following article: