Get Vedamo Integration credentials
- Login at vedamo.com. If you do not already have a Vedamo account, you can create one here and get 30 days free trial or purchase the Premium plan here.
- Select the “Integrations” menu.
- Select “Canvas“. It will navigate you to the page “Integration with Canvas”.
- Click on the “Enable LTI integration” button.
- It will generate a table with three rows – Consumer Key, Shared Secret. You will need them to integrate the Virtual Classroom in Canvas
Integrate in a single course in Canvas
Use the steps below to install Vedamo Virtual Classroom within the Canvas course.
- Login to Canvas
- Select a course that will use Vedamo Virtual Classroom
- Select “Settings“
- Select the “Apps” tab
- Click on “+Apps” button
- In the “Filter by name” field type “Vedamo”
- Click on the “+Add App” button below the “Vedamo” logo
- In the modal window:
- Name field – should be “Vedamo Virtual Classroom”
- Consumer Key field – enter the Consumer key
- Shared Secret field – enter the Shared Secret
- Click on “Add App” to add the app to the course