Getting VEDAMO’s Integration Credentials
- Log in at vedamo.com. If you do not already have a VEDAMO account, you can create one here and get a free 30-day trial or purchase the Premium plan here.
- Select the Integrations menu.
- Select Canvas. This will take you to the Integration with Canvas page.
- Click on the Enable LTI Integration button.
- This will generate a table with three rows: Consumer Key, Shared Secret, and Launch URL. You will need them to integrate VEDAMO Virtual Classroom with Canvas.
Integrating a Single Course with Canvas
Use the steps below to install VEDAMO Virtual Classroom within the Canvas course.
- Log in to Canvas
- Select a course that will use VEDAMO Virtual Classroom.
- Select Settings.
- Select the Apps tab.
- Click on the +Apps button.
- In the Filter by Name field type “VEDAMO.”
- Click on the +Add App button below the VEDAMO logo.
- In the modal window:
- Name field – should be VEDAMO Virtual Classroom.
- Consumer Key field – enter the Consumer key.
- Shared Secret field – enter the Shared Secret.
- Click on Add App to add the app to the course.