Get Moodle Virtual Classroom plugin credentials
Select the “Integrations” menu.
Select “Moodle”. It will navigate you to the page “Integration with Moodle”.
Click on the “Enable LTI integration” button.It will generate a table with three rows – Consumer Key, Shared Secret and Launch URL. You will need them to integrate the Virtual Classroom in Moodle.
Integrate with Moodle
The integration is usually done by a Moodle Administrator. Please contact your Moodle Administrator to continue with the setup.Use the steps below to integrate Vedamo Virtual Classroom within the Moodle system.
- Login to Moodle
- Select the “Site Administration”
- Select “Plugin“
- Select the “Activity modules” section
- Click on “LTI”
- Click on “Manage external tool types”
- Click the link “Add external tool configuration”
In the next window:
- Tool name – enter Vedamo Virtual Classroom
- Tool base URL – enter the Config URL from the table above
- Consumer key field – enter the Consumer key from the table above
- Shared Secret field – enter the Shared Secret from the table above (your Administrator can contact Vedamo at email@example.com for your Key and Secret)
- Do NOT forget to mark “Show pool type when creating tool instances”
- From the drop down menu Default launch container select “Embed”
- Click on “Save changes” to add the app to the system