Get Moodle Virtual Classroom plugin credentials
Select the “Integrations” menu.
Select “Moodle”. It will navigate you to the page “Integration with Moodle”.
Click on the “Enable LTI integration” button.It will generate a table with three rows – Consumer Key, Shared Secret and Launch URL. You will need them to integrate the Virtual Classroom in Moodle.
- Login to Moodle
- Select the “Site Administration”
- Select “Plugins“
- Select “External Tool” in “Activity modules”
- In “External Tool” select “Manage tools”
- Select “Configure a tool manually”
In the next window:
- Tool name – enter Vedamo Virtual Classroom
- Tool URL – enter the Config URL from the table above
- Consumer key field – enter the Consumer key from the table above
- Shared Secret field – enter the Shared Secret from the table above (your Administrator can contact Vedamo at email@example.com for your Key and Secret)
- From the drop down menu Default launch container select “Embed”
- Click on “Save changes” to add the app to the system