There are many factors that determine the success of a company. One of the most successful strategies for the development of an organization is to provide proper and effective trainings to its employees. In most cases companies choose training methods that combine pre-recorded videos and face-to-face sessions. Thanks to modern technologies and the development of e-learning platforms, today’s organizations can provide more efficient, optimized, and cost-effective corporate trainings using video conferencing software and interactive whiteboards, among other features.
How do live virtual training sessions work with video conferencing software?
The main purpose of this type of training is to serve as a better alternative to face-to-face sessions. When using modern web-based platforms for e-learning in virtual classrooms it is possible to interact and train multiple employees simultaneously, regardless of their location.
Video chats assure effective face-to-face communication in real time. Both sides – the trainer and the participants – use not only chat and voice, but can also observe and use body language and facial expressions as part of their communication.
The additional features included in the video conferencing software create more opportunities to enrich the training session with various materials, exercises, videos, and teamwork tasks.
Video conferencing is becoming the preferred method for live corporate training because it goes beyond the limits of the conference room. It is easy to use for the initial training of new employees, as well as for regular follow-up sessions.
Why is it worth implementing live virtual training sessions in your company?
Cost- and time-effective corporate training using video conferencing software
- Video conferencing software makes it possible to get all of the benefits of traditional face-to-face sessions at a lower cost. The participants in the training interact in real time.
- The need for dedicated training rooms is no longer a limitation thanks to the broad functionalities available in the virtual learning environment. Companies can easily train multiple employees simultaneously, even if all of them are logged into the sessions from different locations.
- This type of training saves the costs of travel for both the employees and the trainers. In addition, the flexibility of the virtual sessions allows the training to be scheduled at a time that is most convenient for the employees and the company. In this way, the productivity of the organization is not affected by the time needed for the training.
- Companies don’t need to spend money on renting physical conference rooms, breakout rooms, or to pay for catering. The virtual learning environment provides all of the necessary features for the training session.
- Finally, the modern platforms using video conferencing software are web-based with user-friendly interfaces that are effective and easy to use. There is no need for heavy equipment, which also helps in reducing costs. All that the participants need is a laptop/desktop with a stable internet connection, a webcam, headphones, and a microphone.
The video conferencing software is easy to use from any location as long as there is a stable internet connection
The modern virtual learning environment makes organizing training sessions easier than ever because there is no need to bring all of the participants to the same location. With the user-friendly video conferencing software it is possible to perform an effective training session for all employees that need to be trained, including people working in different cities, countries, home offices, etc.
Effective communication during live training sessions thanks to video conferencing software
The main purpose of virtual conferencing software is to mimic face-to-face interaction between the trainer and the participants.
- Video chat is one of the most important features of this type of learning. Modern virtual classrooms offer a lot more functionalities to create the most rewarding training experience.
- The participants can take part in discussions, group activities, and ask questions.
- The video conferencing software includes an interactive whiteboard for presentations, typing, drawing, etc.
- Files can be transferred in real time.
- The chat software makes it easy for the participants to communicate in real time.
- The breakout rooms in the virtual learning environment are ideal for group activities during the training.
Real time interaction increases engagement rates, as well as the collaboration between the employees involved in the training process.
High quality corporate training with virtual conferencing software
With virtual sessions companies can provide higher quality training for their employees. Here are a few reasons for this:
- Companies can afford to hire experts as trainers.
- Training sessions can be recorded, which means that they can be used again in the future. In addition, trainers can analyze the sessions and make adjustments to the materials and the approaches to make the lessons more effective.
- Training with virtual conferencing software can be adjusted to the different learning styles of the participants.
The benefits of video conferencing software for company trainings
Every company can benefit from using video conferencing software solutions for a more effective and optimized training. It is especially helpful for global organizations that have teams all over the world. This type of training is a good option for employees working from home offices.
The ability to perform training sessions with multiple employees in the virtual environment makes it easy to implement new strategies, products, ideas, policies, etc. faster than with the traditional methods.
Providing relevant training to employees gives companies a competitive advantage. It improves the productivity of the organization. Thanks to modern virtual conferencing software it is fast and easy to organize corporate training sessions as soon as they are needed.
Effective communication makes the training process more rewarding and engaging for the participants.
More and more companies use virtual conferencing software to provide the initial trainings for employees who are just beginning their careers with the organization. The virtual learning environment can be used for follow-up sessions and regular meetings to assure the most relevant training for everybody on the team.
Table of content:
- How do live virtual training sessions work with video conferencing software?
- Cost- and time-effective corporate training using video conferencing software
- The video conferencing software is easy to use from any location as long as there is a stable internet connection
- Effective communication during live training sessions thanks to video conferencing software
- High quality corporate training with virtual conferencing software
- The benefits of video conferencing software for company trainings