Integrate Vedamo Virtual Classroom in Canvas?
Use the steps below to Add the Vedamo Virtual classroom as teacher in your Canvas course:
1. Login to Canvas
2. Go to your active course
3. Choose a module and click on “+” button. A modal window “Add Module” will appear.
4. In the modal window:
Enter a name for the Module
5. Click “Add Module”
6. On the newly created module. Click on “+” button. A modal window “Add Item” will appear.
7. In the modal window:
Select the option “External tool” from the dropdown “Add”
Select the Vedamo Virtual Classroom tool from the list of external tools
Click “Add item”. The modal window disappears.
8. Make sure both the Module and the external tool are (Vedamo Virtual Classroom)
9. Click on the external tool “Vedamo Virtual Classroom”
10. Click on “+ Start a new session” button in order to be redirected to the session.
11. Allow your microphone and audio devices when system asks you to do so and proceed to the next step. When the system check is done you will be able to enter the session