Get Vedamo Integration credentials
- Login at vedamo.com. If you do not already have a Vedamo account, you can create one here and get 30 days free trial or purchase the Premium plan here.
- Select the “Integrations” menu.
- Select “Moodle”. It will navigate you to the page “Integration with Moodle”.
- Click on the “Enable LTI integration” button.
- It will generate a table with three rows – Consumer Key, Shared Secret and Launch URL. You will need them to integrate the Virtual Classroom in Canvas.
Integrate with Moodle
The integration is usually done by a Moodle Administrator. Please contact your Moodle Administrator to continue with the setup.
Use the steps below to integrate Vedamo Virtual Classroom within the Moodle system.
- Login to Moodle
- Select the “Site Administration”
- Select “Plugin“
- Select the “Activity modules” section
- Click on “External Tool”
- Click the link “Add external tool configuration”
- In the next window:
- Tool name – enter Vedamo Virtual Classroom
- Tool base URL – enter the Config URL from the table above
- Consumer key field – enter the Consumer key from the table above
- Shared Secret field – enter the Shared Secret from the table above (your Administrator can contact Vedamo at firstname.lastname@example.org for your Key and Secret)
- Do NOT forget to mark “Show pool type when creating tool instances”
- From the drop down menu Default launch container select “Embed”
- Click on “Save changes” to add the app to the system