If you are a teacher who is a member of an Enterprise account or have been added as a co-teacher to a course in the Schoology platform, you have the option to start a virtual session with the Vedamo Virtual Classroom in a particular course or for a specific group of students.
Note: To start a virtual session you need to have co-admin roles in order to manage the courses or the groups in the Enterprise account you are a member of.
Follow the steps below to learn how to open the virtual classroom via Courses menu:
- Log in to Schoology.
- Select Courses in the top menu.
- Click Create to create new course or click See All Courses and pick the course you have been assigned to by the Enterprise admin.
- From the menu on your left-hand side click Vedamo Virtual Classroom.
5. Click + Start a New Session
Open the Vedamo Virtual Classroom for a group of students.
- Click on Groups.
- Select the group you have been added to or click Create to create your own group.
- Click Vedamo Virtual Classroom and + Start a New Session button