How can I create a lesson template to use in multiple classrooms?
You can do that through the Templates functionality in the virtual classroom.
As part of your template you can:
- upload any files you’re going to use into the classroom;
- import them on the whiteboard as necessary;
- create a playlist in the Media Player;
- add in any additional text and objects on the whiteboard;
- create multiple whiteboard pages and distribute your content among them;
- create any groups you will need to use during the lesson.
Then, simply press the three dots sign icon in the lower part of the screen then navigate to settings and then session templates. This opens the templates menu, which allows you to give your template a name. Finally, press the Create template button to save your template. Once you’ve created the template, you can load it in any room you open from the same menu.