Bradford is a small-sized Jordanian training company that offers online courses in engineering, computer programming, and English. VEDAMO’s Virtual Classroom and Learning Management System helped Bradford reach out to more students and reduce the trainers’ time for course preparation and management.
What challenges did Bradford face?
Bradford works in a highly specialized field that is very dynamic and fast-growing. Some of the issues that they had to deal with in the past were:
- A limited number of trainees at a time
- An increasing number of students from different locations who wanted to gain very specific skills
How did VEDAMO’s Virtual Classroom enhance Bradford’s growth?
Bradford aimed to reach more students who wanted to acquire skills in specific fields. They wanted to be able to organize their trainings in an easier and faster manner than traditional ones. VEDAMO helped them manage and boost their business in the following ways:
- Bradford was able to conduct and encourage both self-paced and real-time learning.
- The students were registered on the LMS and could access the learning resources whenever they needed them. They also received reminders about their live sessions in the virtual classroom.
- During the real-time online sessions they were able to communicate with the trainer and the other participants via a video-conference connection, to follow the content shared on the online whiteboard, and to work together using the tools for collaboration. Following the live sessions in the Virtual Classroom, learners were able to watch a recording of the class on their profiles in the LMS.